Tips and information concerning Oxford University's on-line learning environment
- I thought this copyright guidance from LearningOnScreen (The British Universities and Colleges Film and Video Council) may be of interest to some.
- I thought I’d pass along the following message from JISC. It is important to ensure that the visual content of your website and learning resources has alternative text for those who either cannot see the visual content or struggle … Continue reading
- IT Services offers a variety of taught courses to support the use of WebLearn and the plagiarism awareness software Turnitin. Course books for the WebLearn Fundamentals course (3 hours) can be downloaded for self study. Places are limited and bookings … Continue reading
- IT Services is offering a number of free webinars about different aspects of web accessibility so I thought it may be useful to forward the details. You may also be interested in a previous blog post about WebLearn and Accessibility. … Continue reading
- Turnitin will be unavailable between 4pm and 12am on Saturday 5th January. All submissions made through WebLearn during this period will be queued and processed once the maintenance is complete. It will not be possible to create a new assignment … Continue reading