Tips and information concerning Oxford University's on-line learning environment
- As I’m sure most readers know, WebLearn is built upon the open source Sakai platform. One of the software’s founders, Dr Charles Severance has decided to initiate a guerrilla marketing campaign and have some fun, by buying a cheap old … Continue reading
- IT Services offers a variety of taught courses to support the use of WebLearn and the plagiarism awareness software Turnitin. Course books for the WebLearn Fundamentals course (3 hours) can be downloaded for self study. Places are limited and bookings … Continue reading
- Please join us at the next meeting of the WebLearn User Group: Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019 Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm, followed by refreshments Venue: IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd Come and meet with fellow WebLearn users and members … Continue reading
- I thought this copyright guidance from LearningOnScreen (The British Universities and Colleges Film and Video Council) may be of interest to some.
- I thought I’d pass along the following message from JISC. It is important to ensure that the visual content of your website and learning resources has alternative text for those who either cannot see the visual content or struggle … Continue reading