Tips and information concerning Oxford University's on-line learning environment
- Web Links, which are items in Resources which, when clicked, redirect the user to a specific web page. In general, these are external web sites but could also be links to pages or documents stored in WebLearn. Web Links are … Continue reading
- Here’s a great resource from Adobe about creating accessible media.
- As I’m sure most readers know, WebLearn is built upon the open source Sakai platform. One of the software’s founders, Dr Charles Severance has decided to initiate a guerrilla marketing campaign and have some fun, by buying a cheap old … Continue reading
- IT Services offers a variety of taught courses to support the use of WebLearn and the plagiarism awareness software Turnitin. Course books for the WebLearn Fundamentals course (3 hours) can be downloaded for self study. Places are limited and bookings … Continue reading
- Please join us at the next meeting of the WebLearn User Group: Date: Tuesday 12 March 2019 Time: 2:00 – 4:00 pm, followed by refreshments Venue: IT Services, 13 Banbury Rd Come and meet with fellow WebLearn users and members … Continue reading