Approving and Rejecting Students on a Course
If you are a supervisor you are able to approve and reject the requests from students under your
supervision who have enrolled on a course. You will receive an email when any of your
students enrol for a course asking you to approve or reject the request.
- When you receive an automated email, click on the link provided in the email which will
take you into the Researcher Training tool.
- When a student has been ACCEPTED by the course administrator they
will appear on the Course Administration page.
Using the hyperlinks under Actions by each student's name you can change the status
to APPROVE or REJECT.
- By clicking APPROVE the student will be sent an email informing them that they
have been approved and are able to attend the course. By
clicking REJECT they will be sent an email informing them that they have
been rejected and are unable to attend the course.
Viewing Your Students Attending Courses
Supervisors are able to view a list of their students who are enrolled on courses throughout the Division.
- To view course attendance, click the Course Administration link at the top of the page.
- A list of students will appear and these can be modified using the Status Filter.
- You have the option of changing a student's status in this screen by using the drop down list next to each name.