Detailed Release Notes - WebLearn - Version 2.8-ox2 - 21 August 2012
New WebLearn was upgraded on 21st August 2012 to version 2.8-ox2.
- 'Arrange site' now allows you to delete the site, this shold remove the problem of their being lots of 'Missing site' messages
- 'All logged in users' group has been removed, please use 'All Oxford users' instead and list external users by name when setting up site access.
- Contribute role can no longer remove a site from the hierarchy
- A link to 'Forgotten Password' page has been added to 'Account validation page'
- 'Show all my sites' link now displayed in drop box
- 'Copy content' is now pre-ticked when creating a site from a template
- 'Create site from template' is pre-ticked when creating a new site
- New version of signup tool used
- New ITS logo used instead of OUCS logo
- WebLearn emails come from *@it.ox.ac.uk
- Sign-up tool: data pertaining to a series of recurrent meetings can be exported in a single file
- Sign-up tool: meetings with multiple time slots are now not removed from the 'All Future Meetings' when the first meeting in the sequence has happened
- Sign-up tool: subgroup names are easier to read and shorter
- When a site template is copied, the site icon URL is now subjected to search and replace
- iPads no longer directed to non-functioning 'PDA Portal'
- UI of OAuth Trusted Applications tool has been improved
- SES tool: Skills categories and Research Methods headings now swapped around on Module Search page
- SES tool: 'availability' text now makes more sense
- SES tool: automated reminders to supervisors about outstanding approvals are now being sent
- Wiki tool: PDF serialisation now works with images.
- External account email messages now have a sender and from address
- Site duplication: Web Content links to documents within the source site are now replaced with new site ID
- Chat tool now shows more than 100 messages