New Version of WebLearn Released
Both WebLearn systems were upgraded on 13th April 2010, new WebLearn to 2.6-ox3 and old WebLearn to 2.34.
- [WL-819] - auto-generated passwords are now stronger
- [WL-878] - on 'other users' login replaced "user id" with "email address"
- [WL-960] - changed default News URL to be WebLearn news
- [WL-967] - "Devolved Admin Sites" label in admin sites changed to 'Manage Sites'
- [WL-998] - 'Self service' link in top bar replaces 'OSS' link - this is more meaningful to students.
- [WL-1013] - submission types are restricted during assignment creation when content-review (Turnitin) is selected.
- [WL-1038] - added 'Admin site' to top of Site Info page (so it can be seen by 'access' role members)
- [WL-1095] - improved Evaluations (survey) email messages
- [WL-1096] - 'Switch role' text has changed colour
- [WL-1123] - Admin Site 'Audit' role can now see marks in Tasks, Tests and Surveys.
- [WL-1125] - Tasks, Tests and Surveys now displays marks of logged in users (as well as site participants)
- [WL-1144] - Surveys now say "Please answer the following questions" instead of "Questions about your course"
- [WL-349] - Super admins can now move a site and its subsites to new location
- [WL-350] - Super admins can now to remove site and all its subsites
- [WL-1042] - Podcasts feeds can now be accessed with Oxford SSO credentials
- [WL-367] - Automatically apply WebLearn styles to HTML pages created in Resources.
- [WL-1046] - Sign-up tool: repeating meetings now shown in expanded view by default
- [WL-1047] - Site Info cannot now be hidden or renamed
- [WL-1048] - All hidden Site Info tools now unhidden
- [WL-1049] - If a Site Info tool has been renamed then it has been renamed back to 'Site Info'
- [WL-1074] - Removed the repeated instructions from the Evaluations (survey) dashboard..
- [WL-1156] - Removed link to Aspire
- [WL-1157] - Removed 'Use WebLearn Stylesheets' WYSIWYG HTML editor template
- [WL-1160] - In Evaluations (survey) tool Broaden references to course questions to encompass general questions too.
- [WL-942] - MyWorkspace calendar export now includes dates from a user's active sites. Oxford SSO credentials are used for authentication.
- [BOD-50] - QTI export now includes associated files
- [BOD-56] - Updated schema version referenced in IMS CP manifest.xml file
- [BOD-41] - Added facility to export MCQ/Questionnaire content (IMS QTI) recursively
- [BOD-46] - Add URL of original location in Bod to manifest
- [BOD-55] - Display a warning if user attempts to export an MCQ with difficult question types.
- [BOD-13] - Auto remove See and/or View for section of tree
- [BOD-14] - Auto add visual indication that area has been migrated
- [BOD-17] - Added flag/metadata to database when a resource has been migrated
- [WL-1001] - Adding a reading list to a hidden folder no longer makes it inaccessible (expect to the creator and super-admins).
- [WL-1026] - Announcements made on a public site are now public by default.
- [WL-1078] - Site Info speed has been improved
- [WL-1101] - Tasks, Tests and Surveys QTI importer no longer disregards ordering of questions
- [WL-1111] - In the Evaluations tool, the "Current surveys to respond to" panel is now wide enough
- [WL-1117] - Properties on the Evaluations tool 'Administrate' panel now correctly propagated through the nodes of the cluster.
- [WL-1140] - Email notifications now sent when students submit an Assignment
- [WL-1142] - Ad hoc groups in evaluations now display username instead of internal ID
- [WL-1149] - Site Members from 'participant groups' can now be marked as 'Inactive'.
- [WL-1161] - Harmonised the Signup being/end ranges.
- [WL-1162] - Week view in calendar now renders correctly.
- [WL-1163] - A better password encryption algorithm now used
- [BOD-37] - Changes to display properties now applied immediately (e.g background image)