Detailed Release Notes - WebLearn - Version 2.10-ox3.1 - 19 May 2015
WebLearn was upgraded on 19th May 2015 to version 2.10-ox3.1. If you want more details then please contact the WebLearn Team.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
The following list also includes some issues that were fixed on w/c 25th May 2015 as part of the 2.10-ox3.3 release.
- Deleted sites can be recovered, to do this visit 'My Workspace' > 'Worksite Setup' and opt to show "Softly Deleted Sites", then select the sites that you would like to restore. You will need to attach any restored sites to your hierarchy of sites by using the 'Bring Site' facility within the parent site.
- Site Members Tool: site participants with the 'maintain' role can now see
- Hidden site participants
- Email addresses
- Lessons Tool:
- When embedding a quiz, the Tests tool now has the correct name
- Student comments can now be marked (graded)
- Pages from Resources (referenced via Content Links) now use the WebLearn style-sheet
- The default option of OXAM Search now (correctly) says "All Years"
- Contact Us Tool:
- Messages now contain more information to help us diagnose problems
- Long messages can now be sent
- The correct recipient of the message is now always shown
- Reading Lists:
- SOLO can be used to locate items with Internet Explorer
- The 'Notes' input area is now a (multi-lined) text-area not (single-lined) text-box
- Recent changes to SOLO caused links on many Reading Lists to stop working - we have now made changes to fix the problems. We apologise for these problems, unfortunately we were not informed of changes to SOLO so could not assess any impact.
- Improved guidance on the Hierarchy Management "Arrange Site" (Redirects) page
- Email reminders from the sign-up tool now use a more appropriate sender address