Detailed Release Notes - WebLearn - Version 2.10-ox1.2 - 30 September / 3 October 2014
WebLearn was upgraded between 30th September and 3rd October 2014 to version 2.10-ox1.2; this builds on a previous upgrade to 2.10-ox1.1 which took place on 17th September.
If you would like to suggest further improvements then please do so by contributing to the WebLearn User Voice feedback service.
Bug Fixes / Improvements
- The Home Tool once again displays its content in an iFrame
- New Oxford users who cannot login to WebLearn because they aren't yet found in LDAP should not be presented with the External Users login page
- Researcher Training Tool: previous instances of a course are no longer displayed on the module information page
- The 'Welcome to WebLearn > I already have an account' page now has a 'forgotten password' link
- Roster is now correctly called Site Members and no longer fails if the site contains a subgroup
- Images in Site Templates are now visible
- Contact Us tool:
- Tool Reset (little blue arrows) have been removed as they are not needed
- Tidied up text text on a number of pages.
- The 'Contact Helpdesk' page will now only send messages to the Helpdesk
- The 'Site Contact' is now given in the drop down list of "recipients"
- The input boxes now have better labels
- The tool now works with sites that contain a user who has left the University (these users are not visible in the UI))
- Announcements Tool:
- Group-only announcements can now be accessed by participants with the 'maintain' and 'contribute' role
- The message is now included in the email that is sent to site participants
- HTML pages created in Resources without the '.html' extension now work correctly
- Lessons Tool:
- The "Add comments Tool" link no longer causes the tool to freeze
- All on screen text has been updated to UK English
- In the new Web Content tool https websites can now be set to not open in a pop-up window
- Site titles are editable once more
- TurnItIn is now working correctly
- Email Sender: the "select users from group" facility now works correctly
- It is now not possible to edit the title of an Administration Site
- OAuth is now working