Least You Need to Know Guides
These Least You Need to Know guides are intended to give you a quick start to using particular tools in WebLearn. Some of them have been adapted for Oxford from the University of Indiana, with permission.
Feel free to browse any of the guides - they may or may not be relevant to you, depending on your assigned role in a WebLearn site. The guides are available in .pdf versions; contact the WebLearn team if you require an alternative format.
- Getting started for tutors
- Create a new site based on a WebLearn template
- Accessibility - see also Accessibility Guidelines on the Medical Sciences Training site
- Assignments for tutors
- Communication and collaboration for tutors
- Community building
- Discussion forums
- Display Oxford podcasts in WebLearn
- Managing and using Groups
- Plan and manage your sites at the end of the academic year
- Schedule (Calendar)
- Site Info (Managing your site)
More guides will be added in due course