|A woman's linen smock embroidered with pink silk, and edged in bobbin lace, c.1605-1615.
Given to the College in 1913 by Revd W.E. Lush of Auckland, NZ. It had been in his mother's family
for generations, and the (unsubstantiated) tradition was that it had belonged to Dorothy Wadham.
To read a short article about the smock written by the specialist lacemaker Gilian Dye click here.